easter weekend

Grubstake it is good to see you guys down south

in the desert mtns. Made me smile.

Hope the hunt is a success and it looks like sofar it is.

All the best,

Flak

Wow Grub, I'm 5'11" and being here doing nada taking care of mom i've ballooned up to 235.

I have been as high as 206, but not lately. I mostly stay around 196 or below. I have some 31 pants that I can get into now and then. even with 33's I have to really take my belt up. Lossing weight is the up side to being sick. Ha! Ha! Grubstake

Just made me a new box cover and are pad out of leather, I got at the local leather hop in town for $10.00. Now I won't have stickers covering my box, every time I detect up here. Made out of really thick Bull hide. Grubstake

Guest sandtrap

Bullhide ? Goes along with all the "bull" that was passed out when you were here . Glad to have all of you down for a visit..Wind still blowing, and ....cold.

Yeh, thats what I said, it was a scrap ,that the leather shop had. They sell it by the square ft. Yeh your right about the BULL flying down there, the way thay wind was blowing, we could have had flying eliphants. Ha! Ha! Grubstake

Thanks Matt. it only took about 15 minutes to do. useing an exacto knife. Got my stock battery mount on it now on the right side of it. For some reason. the pocket rocket, on it since they up graded theswitch on the 4000, doe not come on right away. you have to keep messing with the on/off switch. But with the stock battery, it come right on. so since it does not weigh that much. I mounted it to the side of the detector. Grubstake

Yep, Jim. and the up date on my mom is, she is being released from the hospital, they did and angiogram, and her heart was not blocked, they said most likely Acid reflux, or something caused her to have all the chest pain. Samething I'm going in for on Wensday, to have a sonagram on my Gall bladder. So she will be under going more tests also next week. But I'm glad it was not her heart. Grubstake

Gary,

I'm glad your origional fear with your mom's medical situation, was not as serious as you origionally thought, with the information you received while in the desert. Glad things worked out the way they did.

It's amazing how many subjects can be posted on a forum in any given period. I try to follow five gold forums on a daily basis. I'm subscribed to about a dozen more, that I try to follow as I can. As a result my monotoring is spread very thin.

Jim, (Dutch)

I just rescently had a visit with my eurologist. It was uneventful, except for the interaction between my wife and myself. You see, we have progressed to the point that we have gottcha contests on almost everything you can think of. On this occasion after the appointment, we went shopping--(We live 38mi from any reasonable shopping), Which was the highlight of the intire trip. On the last occasion when we came back to the car, I had to open the trunk and as you may guess she had the keys. Like the little good wife she is, she gave me the keys so that I could open the automatic locks. Then when we finished loading the grocerys, she began frantically searching. I asked, whats wrong, she says, my keys, I can't find them-I laughed. You say why? I had the keys in my hands, but did'nt say how or why out of curiosity of what was going to happen next.