• Admin

Hey Doug,

Yes, they can be repaired if the damage is near the ends. For the most part, the small wires will break away from the connection point. I've seen some wires get ripped apart from getting snagged in brush and such. For repairs you will need some tools such as a soldiering iron, small tools and potentially a multi-meter. If you make a repair, I would eventually recommend purchase a Coiltek Heavy Duty Curly Cord. These by far are the strongest available out there and I have yet to ever break one.

P.S. We still need to get together. What are your plans this weekend?

Rob Allison

Hey Doug,

Yes, they can be repaired if the damage is near the ends. For the most part, the small wires will break away from the connection point. I've seen some wires get ripped apart from getting snagged in brush and such. For repairs you will need some tools such as a soldiering iron, small tools and potentially a multi-meter. If you make a repair, I would eventually recommend purchase a Coiltek Heavy Duty Curly Cord. These by far are the strongest available out there and I have yet to ever break one.

P.S. We still need to get together. What are your plans this weekend?

Rob Allison

Thanks Guys. I will fix this one , but it sounds like the coiltek might be the way to go.