New friend from Sudan

Firstly let me thanks the owner and administrator of this board who gave me the chance to be part of you, and sharing you good ideas and great experiences

My name is Omer (later maybe administrator need to change my user name). I’m from Sudan ( land of the gold) and big nuggets :D

English language is not my first language so you may find some mistakes in grammar or spelling etc, I expect from all of you to excuse me, with promise to improve my language. :P

In this post I will try to answer questions related to prospecting and nugget hunting in Sudan

Hi Omer

Welcome to a great forum run by one of the finest.

I'm sure many of us are interested in hearing first

hand information about Sudan and the current gold Rush.

Best Regards

Herb

Hi Omer

Welcome to a great forum run by one of the finest.

I'm sure many of us are interested in hearing first

hand information about Sudan and the current gold Rush.

Best Regards

Herb

Hi Herb

thanks for warm welcoming, which running Sudan nowadays is unbelievable,people find nuggets with all detectors the cheap and expensive one.

Yep, welcome to the forum. Robs is the best. Lots of information here. to be learned and shared. We welcome your posts about Sudan. Grubstake

Thank you vey much Grubstake for welcome, hoping to find interesting time here

Don't worry about your English. It's just fine.

Welcome to the forum.

Patrick in Havasu

Thanks Patrick for encourage, it could be matter of Lack confidence in my language abilities which is very high ;)

Emamco

Welcome to the forum, you are doing fine is cool to have some input from another country

especially when it concerns GOLD,what part of the Sudan do you live in? we see some pictures

on Utube about metal detecting over there.

Rodd

Emamco

Welcome to the forum, you are doing fine is cool to have some input from another country

especially when it concerns GOLD,what part of the Sudan do you live in? we see some pictures

on Utube about metal detecting over there.

Rodd

Thanks Rodd for welcoming, I’m from central Sudan, the current rush gold exists in far north of Sudan desert area,

Nugget hunting in Sudan is not a hobby it’s business nowadays, everybody been there will success to get the nuggets, some of the nuggets weighting 1 gr and others reached Kg

Hello Omer

Welcome!

Could you describe other hand methods (besides detectors) that are being used to recover gold.

Thanks!

nvchris

hello nvchris

thanks for welcoming,

Actually using detectors for searching gold is an new career, before they used to dig big holes in the ground and follow the gold roots

I will open new post to describe how gold prospecting running in Sudan

Hello Omer, I would be very interested in anything you have to say about the gold rush in your country. Glad you joined and I am looking forward to your stories....Frog biggrin.gif

Hello Frog

Thanks,

Ii'm so glad to join this forum and sharing experience with such Veteran like you

Welcome Omer ,

please can you tell us about your nugget hunting experience in Sudan.

:rolleyes:

Thank Redhat

in fact I had a short experience with this hobby but I like so much, I'm lucky to say I test most of detectors (in door) :D

but in field I used Spectra V3,GMT,GPX 4500,FISHER75,T2

Omer, we are happy to hear from you, and would appreciate any stories that you have about nugget hunting in Sudan. Welcome. Silver Dog :D:D

Hello silver dog doug'

Thanks for greeting

we are hearing Stories closer to fiction than reality some of them are fake and some are true

but there’s a lot of gold there,

I will try to open a post and collect all stories about nugget hunting in Sudan

Hi Omer

You are too quiet you must be out digging up all those nuggets if you will it would be nice some pictures

small gold big gold what ever you want maybe you don't want to post pics on here is ok too..

Happy hunting

Rodd

yes I’m too quite because I’m away from the area, but I have some machines running there

last month they found one nugget weighted 46 gram