Theives Busted

Just read this in this mornings paper. I really can't believe the gall of some people. Thieves just help themselves to someone elses property and sell it to salvage yards for dimes on the dollar of what it is really worth. The property owner will have to replace this equipment and pay actual retail prices for the replacements. The thieves probably got enough for scrap to buy a bag of dope and a bottle of Mad Dog. They aren't very smart thieves either. They left an abandoned vehicle filled with a bunch of stolen goods. They probably got enough goods and money to buy their dope then got high for several days and forgot to go back and clean up. The good part is they got caught and now get a chance to sober up and pay the consequinces.

Here is the news article: http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1086&ArticleID=81077

Bunk

A hunch usually tells you something. There is a very strong possibility that these guys stole from others in the area. They just got caught in this one. Thieves steal for a living and are constantly looking for an oppurtunity to relieve others of thier belongings. However, the chance of you recovering your belongings is not good. These guys were selling everything to junk yards.

The little town of Wittman is really a pit. This isn't the first crime ring that has been broken up there, in fact there have been many . I don't know why so many criminals pick that town as headquarters. A while back I had some furnace problems and called a Wickenburg company to get a repairman. They sent a guy up who was from Wittman, and I was immediately concerned and it turned out he was out of prison on a work release program. It's great that the guy was working , and it's nice that the heating and AC company gave the guy a chance but I will never use that company again. Sending a convicted felon into someones home isn't cool in my book. Perfect way to case your house for valuables. The town even has it's own junk yard for these guys to sell their stolen stuff. Every yard in town looks like a junkyard. Of course not all residents of Wittman are criminals, There is a notorious ebay scammer who stakes hundreds of claims on worthless BLM ground and advertises them as land that you can build a home on. Which of course is BS. He just happens to live there. A while back someone in Morristown had a couple of quads stolen. They were found parked right in plain sight at someones house in Wittman. I took a drive through the town one day just to have a look to see what a place with such a high crime rate looks like. Most of the homes looked like they should be condemned. There was even a mobile home that had fallen off the blocks and was sitting at a crazy angle, and the people were still living in it! It's a sad looking place. I would almost bet that Bunks stuff ended up there since it's only a few minutes from LSD. -----Bob

This has to be the BEST description of Wittman I have ever read Bob. If you're looking for trouble, stop in Wittman and knock on nine-out-of-ten doors.. :spank: - Terry

The little town of Wittman is really a pit. This isn't the first crime ring that has been broken up there, in fact there have been many . I don't know why so many criminals pick that town as headquarters. A while back I had some furnace problems and called a Wickenburg company to get a repairman. They sent a guy up who was from Wittman, and I was immediately concerned and it turned out he was out of prison on a work release program. It's great that the guy was working , and it's nice that the heating and AC company gave the guy a chance but I will never use that company again. Sending a convicted felon into someones home isn't cool in my book. Perfect way to case your house for valuables. The town even has it's own junk yard for these guys to sell their stolen stuff. Every yard in town looks like a junkyard. Of course not all residents of Wittman are criminals, There is a notorious ebay scammer who stakes hundreds of claims on worthless BLM ground and advertises them as land that you can build a home on. Which of course is BS. He just happens to live there. A while back someone in Morristown had a couple of quads stolen. They were found parked right in plain sight at someones house in Wittman. I took a drive through the town one day just to have a look to see what a place with such a high crime rate looks like. Most of the homes looked like they should be condemned. There was even a mobile home that had fallen off the blocks and was sitting at a crazy angle, and the people were still living in it! It's a sad looking place. I would almost bet that Bunks stuff ended up there since it's only a few minutes from LSD. -----Bob

• Admin

Hello Guys,

I know the operation on Buckhorn very well. It's a shame when someone spends a lot of hard earned money trying to get a gold operation off the ground and then you have some pukes that try to steal stuff. This is the main reason why all the small mining operations up around Rich Hill have carekeepers, hidden cameras and others watching out for shit like this.

You steal from the wrong guy you might find yourself at the bottom of a mine shaft or buried under 25 foot of overburden and never found!

Take care,

Rob Allison