Can you tell what kind of trash it is?

I made TWO little videos (all in ONE youtube vid) with my cell phone today over over two different trash targets, can you tell what each one is?

Listen closely...........

I am using a 4500 w/ 14" mono. First target in the video is in sens extra, Second target was in Enhanced

The winner wins nothing but some detecting cred.

DigDeep

hi everyone i dont have a 4500 just old 3000 and 5 dif. coils but with that said i will take a wild guess and say wire

Hey Tool, there are two separate shots in the video. Sorry, kind of looks all the same but watch closely and you can see the different ground in the second clip.

DigDeep

Hey Tool, there are two separate shots in the video. Sorry, kind of looks all the same but watch closely and you can see the different ground in the second clip.

DigDeep

sorry with the small screen i am using i cant tell much from the vid will guess one is wire since i said that first and other as small rusty bits of old can.anxious to hear the 4500 users replies

DigDeep,

You still digging them hotrocks? Getting hot down your way, time to head up for a visit!

LuckyLundy

Heck yea, I am hoping to head your way in a couple of weeks if all goes well. f'ing hotrocks......

If ya listen close you can hear a low/high from one of them, and by judging on how close I am to the target should tell you something (well most of the time). and also the double hit is another clue.

also so you know neither were hotrocks.

DigDeep

The first one is a small Bullet.

Second one is a small thin nail about 3/4" long. In my experience often nails or iron pieces will give a Low/High in (enhance especially) even if they are tiny little pieces and the double hit in one direction is a give-away for being elongated. With my detector Nuggets start going Low/High after about the 4-5 Gram mark (not alway but usually) and can easily be heard over a foot away. Judging by how close I was to the target "a few inches" it tells me it's not a 5+ gram nugget as it would have made the detector scream that close. And it was obviously close to the surface because it came through very clear when I used the edge of the coil.

I dig just about every target because every once in in a while it will turn out to be a really weird shaped nugget (usually cup shaped) that will distort the signal but 99% of the time it's not..

It is kind of fun for me to give a guess on what exactly what it is before I dig it up.

DigDeep