Lost Treasure on Minelab

On the first inside page of Lost Treasure you have a big ad on the GPX 4800 & GPX5000.The first page they tell about the 4800 and what it has to offer you the buyer.Now on the other page you have what the 5000 has to offer but in the middle you have a big picture of the GPX 5000 plus they say more about all the good things it has.I see right-a-way the push for the GPX 5000 but they didn't show the price on them.

Maybe what this is all about is they don't have a 4800 but show one to kick up the sales of the GPX5000.Joke for the day.Ha Ha

Chuck Anders

Trust me, they have GPX4800's I have two sitting on my shelf.

Prices GPX4800 Full Retail $6295 Minimum Advertised Retail $4995 GPX5000 Full Retail 6995 Minimum Advertised Retail $5595

Doc

On the first inside page of Lost Treasure you have a big ad on the GPX 4800 & GPX5000.The first page they tell about the 4800 and what it has to offer you the buyer.Now on the other page you have what the 5000 has to offer but in the middle you have a big picture of the GPX 5000 plus they say more about all the good things it has.I see right-a-way the push for the GPX 5000 but they didn't show the price on them.

Maybe what this is all about is they don't have a 4800 but show one to kick up the sales of the GPX5000.Joke for the day.Ha Ha

Chuck Anders

Hi Doc

I'm sure that Minelab has the GPX4800 and I believe you when you say you have two on your shelf.Now Doc how many have you sold to the GPX 5000.Here is my WAG GPX4800=0 GPX5000=6.The people that buy a GPX is in a whole nother ball game than the ones that buy the low end VLF detectors.

Chuck Anders

PS Doc I think of what you say as the same if Rob said it and it's like a good check you can take it to the bank.

Doc

What you said about the MSRP is another question I have.Why have one if you know that's not what your going to sell it at anyway?Most Detector Company have a MSRP and lots sell at that but they will let the dealer sell for less it he she wish.I say it was that way when I was a dealer for White's and that was many moons ago.

Chuck Anders

Archived