Forum Invite (British Columbia)

Hi all... I just wanted to share with you all that I've started a central repository for all the info that you all know I love sharing. It's not meant to replace this board for me in any way but it will have some additional forum areas that you may find interesting and it's based here in BC so will have Cariboo Gold Fields feel to it. It's only one day old so I am still putting up new sections and all your input is welcome. If you would like to see a particular forum area, let me know.

Here is the URL for the forums: http://www.prelovedplacer.com/forums/

I hope to see you there.

Jennifer

Thanks Beeper.. it's taking off like a steam roller... we don't have many forums up here in BC that cater to the nugget hunting part as well as prospecting and the forums we do have are run by short men with little black mustaches and a thirst for power, so everyone is excited to see an open and drama free (free from censorship etc) place to hang out....

Thank you for joining if you have.

Jen

I took a look, no thanks. The person you have (Megan) on one of the boards is someone to steer clear of. Can't believe she is warning others of how rip off artist operate, then again she should know........just my 2 pennies

I took a look, no thanks. The person you have (Megan) on one of the boards is someone to steer clear of. Can't believe she is warning others of how rip off artist operate, then again she should know........just my 2 pennies

Thanks for your feedback El Dorado...

Cheers

Jennifer

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback... world domination, it's the only way to work.. haha... No, eventually I'll find out what people like and tailor it down.. it's only a day old.

Not sure why you couldn't get on Ron, choose a user name and click the button at the bottom of the page.

Jen

i was unable to regester also. when i got to the visual verifacation i typed the letter (blindly) i was told i didnt have the correct letters i tried mutiple times . i know i typed them corectly but i couldnt even see them on the screen anywhere.i may try again later. also ive never met megan but ive seen lots of things she has said in other forums and other post and the best i could tell she was mean as hell and rude to most folks and if you disagreed with her she was down right ugly.

ive never met megan but ive seen lots of things she has said in other forums and other post and the best i could tell she was mean as hell and rude to most folks and if you disagreed with her she was down right ugly.

Hi guys.... well I must say I didn't think I'd be in damage control quite so soon. :) I started the board as a fun place with no drama so I guess all I can say is "Please don't judge my entire board, it's members and all my work I've put in and will put in because of your past experiences with ONE member. It hardly seems fair to my board or myself. She's not an admin, she's not a forum owner, she's a USER".

You'll notice my post topic was an invite to join my board, not an invite to blacklist it based on previous experiences with a member or a request for feedback on a user... I appreciate all your input but please don't punish my board because of one member... sheeesh.

I'd love to see you all there.... QQ, if you want me to setup a log in for you (with a password you can change once you log in), please PM me... all are welcome and drama will NOT be tolerated, so I hope to see you there...

Jen

Hi guys.... well I must say I didn't think I'd be in damage control quite so soon. smile.gif I started the board as a fun place with no drama so I guess all I can say is "Please don't judge my entire board, it's members and all my work I've put in and will put in because of your past experiences with ONE member. It hardly seems fair to my board or myself. She's not an admin, she's not a forum owner, she's a USER".

You'll notice my post topic was an invite to join my board, not an invite to blacklist it based on previous experiences with a member or a request for feedback on a user... I appreciate all your input but please don't punish my board because of one member... sheeesh.

I'd love to see you all there.... QQ, if you want me to setup a log in for you (with a password you can change once you log in), please PM me... all are welcome and drama will NOT be tolerated, so I hope to see you there...

Jen

Jen I sent you a PM.

New Beeper

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the forum, I just registered and didn't seem to have a problem do so, I'm now just waiting for your approval of "Gold Seeker".

There was just one small issue at first and that was seeing the "boxes" to enter the registration info into as they are the same color as the back ground, I was able to find them by "highlighting" the page and then I could barely see the boxes and I was able to click on them, after clicking on them the box was outlined in gold.

Skip

I appologise for doing that in public... should have sent you a PM.....

That's nice to see Steve.

That's class.

Sometimes you may even see me have to apologize for something I have said.... :rolleyes:

Archived