Nice Arizona Gold Nugget Find (Youtube Video)

• Admin

Hello All,

Here is a nugget that a partner and I stumbled onto recently. The nugget was down about a foot and was found with a GPX5000. I actually thought the nugget was going to be much smaller, but just goes to show you never know!

This nugget in the video is 1.1 ounces solid. It's somewhere on private claims (with a carekeeper :ph34r: ) in Arizona.

Hope you enjoy.

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Here is a nugget that a partner and I stumbled onto recently. The nugget was down about a foot and was found with a GPX5000. I actually thought the nugget was going to be much smaller, but just goes to show you never know!

This nugget in the video is 1.1 ounces solid. It's somewhere on private claims (with a carekeeper :ph34r: ) in Arizona.

Hope you enjoy.

Rob Allison

Sounds like someone wasn't a happy camper in the end part.. :)

Jen

• Admin

Hello All,

Ok, everyone wants to know the story behind the cranky guy in the background. :lol: It was a friend of ours that was having a bad day to say the least. Just one of those days where everything you do don't work out, so you have to blow some steam! :girl: The next day he got over some nuggets and was happy as can be. :wub:

Thanks for all the support on the Youtube videos. I have a bunch more coming out soon.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Archived