Incoming

It is with deep regret to report that last night there was a rocket attack and a few people were killed and wounded. I cannot reveal Nationalities or numbers. This is a serious place. This will most likely be the last communicate of this nature since the numbers/frequencies will go up as the year go's on. Even tho this has been going on for a while and you hear about it in the news, but it's a whole new perspective being here to experience it! My prays and thoughts go out for those who died and keep us all safe from the one's in the future. I will not be here too much longer, but I will be back. Guido

"Stay hard like woodpecker lips" Not a moments calm when mortars or rockets can come at any moment... been there and done that. They do damage for sure but it's when they follow up with trying to get through the wire that used to bother me the most. You certainly do not have to keep score for us, but a brief hello, I woke up this morning would be nice!

"Stay hard like woodpecker lips" Not a moments calm when mortars or rockets can come at any moment... been there and done that. They do damage for sure but it's when they follow up with trying to get through the wire that used to bother me the most. You certainly do not have to keep score for us, but a brief hello, I woke up this morning would be nice!

Hello El Dorado...There was an attempt to break threw the perimeter last year after a rocket attack...It ended very badly for them. They never got threw. I have confidence in my boys in uniform. Thank God...Also...thank all of you for your words and prayers...They are really appreciated! Guido

Hi Guido

Yeah war zone's are no fun, I grew up in Rhodesia(Zimbabwe) & can still remeber mortar & rifle rounds in the suburbs.

Just like to say take care & wish all safe return, WHACK them HARD send them to their so called paradise & thanks from OZ

Lee

Roger that there Rc62burke! Or...I believe your saying would be; Too Right Mate!

Hey Gene, stay safe out there.. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know first hand what those close mortar attacks feel like. No fun.. If you need anything you can always reach me on our global govt email.

Im loving the 4500, thanks for the advice on the machine.. Ive been out quite a bit. looking foward to gettin together when you get back.

Landon

Hey Gene, stay safe out there.. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know first hand what those close mortar attacks feel like. No fun.. If you need anything you can always reach me on our global govt email.

Im loving the 4500, thanks for the advice on the machine.. Ive been out quite a bit. looking foward to gettin together when you get back.

Landon

Hello Landon...hows it going back home? Cant wait to get back....I hope to take a couple weeks off to take care of business and play around in the desert as well. Looking forward to hooking up with you in the near future. Right now I have the Kandahar bug and I am going to crash now...and Take care....Guido

Archived