SEF coil for GPX

probably not your best bet, if its a dd coil your after try a coiltek wallaby or a comander 15 x 12, the look af a sef coil makes me think they would be hard to pinpoint with and the pattern of search into the ground would work against its self. Just my opinion......justin

• Admin

Hey Ale,

I only know of two guys that have used them. Both seem to think they were not that great of coils, but this is their opinion and I personally have not used or seen one. Hopefully some others can chime in with their experience.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hey Ale,

I only know of two guys that have used them. Both seem to think they were not that great of coils, but this is their opinion and I personally have not used or seen one. Hopefully some others can chime in with their experience.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Thanks for reply Guys.

I was looking for a DD spider coil, 15x12 commander and Coiltek wallaby are too heavy for me.

Take r.

Ale

Thanks for reply Guys.

I was looking for a DD spider coil, 15x12 commander and Coiltek wallaby are too heavy for me.

Take r.

Ale

The three coils you list all weigh within a few ounces of each other. Of the three you really cant beat the commander. I tested the SEF's when the Commanders were scarce last year. the 3 are very close in performance the commander gets the nod due to it's quietness.

We are still waiting for a Goldstalker DD Pro to try !!!!! ( I know u have one in the works Trevor!)

Get a hipstick from Rob and the detector will feel weightless in your hand, even when fitted with a big coil and the battery mounted on the control box.

nvchris

detectoraid.com

Archived