El Dorado does it again

I recieved a ring from Steve at the ICMJ show on saturday. I think it's a real masterpiece. Some of you got to see it at the show. If anyone is thinking of getting some work done by Steve he is not only a great jeweler and goldsmith but an honest one and more than reasonable on his charges.

All the smelted gold was placer gold I had found. The nuggets are mine too. For the cab I chose to go with a friends speci (Gus) because it was such a high quality stone.

I can't thank you enough Steve. This one is going to be treasured by me a long time.

Mike

post-27098-0-74532100-1303844890_thumb.j

post-27098-0-76122400-1303844903_thumb.j

Mike,

That is a great ring and fits a great prospector as well. I know Steve, was eager for you to get up here to present you with it and what a better place than the gold show, to sport it around. Plus, it's about time you got your 1 oz Nugget Club Ring...C'ya soon and until our next hunt!

Matt,

You should of had yours on at the show too! Next time!!!

LuckyLundy

El D does very nice work, it is nice to see a ring like that and no soilder overflowing on the nuggets, Steve i think you are a artist.Very nice looking ring,we will have to get together soon on another idea in the making,

Guy,s and gal,s if you only have a idea he is a master at listening to you and creating out of that something truley original,The man has a gift, and integrity that is second to none :)

I recieved a ring from Steve at the ICMJ show on saturday. I think it's a real masterpiece. Some of you got to see it at the show. If anyone is thinking of getting some work done by Steve he is not only a great jeweler and goldsmith but an honest one and more than reasonable on his charges.

All the smelted gold was placer gold I had found. The nuggets are mine too. For the cab I chose to go with a friends speci (Gus) because it was such a high quality stone.

I can't thank you enough Steve. This one is going to be treasured by me a long time.

Mike

I would agree with "Masterpiece." OMG El D! That is one of the coolest pieces of art I have ever seen, and I have been to almost every fine art museum in the United States and Europe. You have a gift Steve. Mike, you have a priceless piece of true American art made from gold you found. How freakin' cool is that? Can you see it on your Great Grandson's finger? - Terry

Archived