Wish me luck...im goin in men!

Welp....going to an area tomarrow I got some nice gold out of before with the dredge. Armed with the latest technology, and a few years under my belt, ok many years..... :o

Just got to figure out where it came from.

Hopefully things will turn out yellow. If not......it will be a fun day with my dad!

Tom

• Admin

Hey Tom,

I'm very excited that you might find some nice nuggets there. With the nugget you shown me, I'm sure there are more. I wouldn't give up with just a day or so, but maybe several days of recon to find out where that baby came from.

Wishing you much luck with your new GPX5000! When you're ready lets do field instructions also before it gets too blazing hot.

Keep us updated.

Rob Allison

Hey Tom,

I'm very excited that you might find some nice nuggets there. With the nugget you shown me, I'm sure there are more. I wouldn't give up with just a day or so, but maybe several days of recon to find out where that baby came from.

Wishing you much luck with your new GPX5000! When you're ready lets do field instructions also before it gets too blazing hot.

Keep us updated.

Rob Allison

Tks Rob:

Im going to hit it a lot...not just one day. :)

I know its there....somewhere...

Want to do a camp out with pops and drywash that area.

Worse comes to worse Ill take you there and you can show me what I missed. :) Been thinking about the field instructions....its not really hot until about 110 :) Then you just slow down, drink a lot of water, dump it on your head....pee a lot..wonder what the heck am I doing out here......you know....

Ill let ya know how it turns out...good or better :)

Tom

Archived