Gold Nuggets for Sale with Video - Great Bargain

• Admin

Hello All,

I have this small batch of California gold nuggets that I'm looking to sale if anyone is interested. The total lot is .51 Troy ounces, or 15.8 Grams or 10.2 Dwt's. The spot price is right at $1835 right now, so I'm letting these nuggets go for 90% of the spot price.

If anyone is interested in these nuggets I'm asking $842.25 firm. I prefer a Money Order or Cashier's Check, but can do Visa or Mastercard if anyone is interested.

Get back with me ASAP as I have several local guys interested also.

Here is the picture of them -

goldnuggetscan01.jpg

Short Youtube video -

Thanks,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey AZOverland,

Ya, the picture didn't turn out that great. I goofed on the price, it should be $842.25 firm. I also have a small video I took on the gold, which shows the color much better. Will have the short video uploaded in about 15-20 minutes.

Thanks for the heads up.

Rob Allison

I knew this day would come. All of ye who need to make peace with the Lord do it now for the end is surely near. It says right in the Bible: "And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth and Rob will sell some of his gold."

Doc

I knew this day would come. All of ye who need to make peace with the Lord do it now for the end is surely near. It says right in the Bible: "And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth and Rob will sell some of his gold."

Now THATS FUNNY!

Tom

Doc, you're right on! I tried to buy just ONE nugget from him a few years ago and he would have no part of it!

Digger

Archived