Saturday's Field Instructions with Jerry from Goodyear

• Admin

Hello All,

Jerry from Goodyear was another customer I had out for field instructions this weekend. Jerry has some background in metal detecting for gold, so he took off pretty quickly once we covered the basics on the Minelab GPX5000. Jerry along with several other guys purchase their GPX5000 recently along with the free bundle package. Jerry also found his first gold nugget with a Minelab PI after several hours of digging trash targets. Jerry's nugget weighed just under a Dwt in size.

Here are a few shots of Jerry, his new metal detector and nugget in hand.

Thanks once again for your business and referrals. Also, remember we need to get to that spot we both talked about Saturday. I know there are nuggets there!

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Jerry from Goodyear was another customer I had out for field instructions this weekend. Jerry has some background in metal detecting for gold, so he took off pretty quickly once we covered the basics on the Minelab GPX5000. Jerry along with several other guys purchase their GPX5000 recently along with the free bundle package. Jerry also found his first gold nugget with a Minelab PI after several hours of digging trash targets. Jerry's nugget weighed just under a Dwt in size.

Here are a few shots of Jerry, his new metal detector and nugget in hand.

Thanks once again for your business and referrals. Also, remember we need to get to that spot we both talked about Saturday. I know there are nuggets there!

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hey Jerry:

Glad you got a nugget! Keep at it and have fun.

The trash is just part of it. How much bucket shavings did you find? :)

Tom

Archived