Rob Is now on Facebook!

Not sure how many people here are on Facebook yet and since I don't see a post about this I figure I'd let you all know.

Rob's Detector Sales is now on Facebook! I only see 8 Likes so far so lets show our guy some support by heading over and liking his wall if. I would post a direct link but I'm writing this on my iPhone and it's a bitch to put links in! If someone could post the link that would be very nice.

Way to go Rob because social networks such as Facebook are certainly the future! I look forward to getting updates from you!

Del

• Admin

Hey Del,

Ya, I've personally had a Facebook account for a long time, but did just recently start one for Rob's Detector Sales. If you have a Facebook account, you can just search for "Rob's Detector Sales" and you will find our page. I'm going to add more info, pictures and stuff soon, so check back to see more. Request us as a friend or "like" us and we will do the same for you.

I also have a Twitter account if anyone is interested.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Can't find it damnit.. lol

Hey UgBomb,

It's there, I just searched myself for it and found the page. Not a whole lot there yet, but will post more information in the future.

Just Liked your page (Lucky #13), and added a link on our Facebook page at Arizona Gold Adventures Inc. Way Cool! I am @AGAGoldNugget on Twitter.

Archived