A friend's recent finds with a Minelab GPX-5000

• Admin

Hello All,

Bumped into a friend of mine yesterday and he showed me some recent gold from Arizona he just picked up in the last couple of trips. All the gold was found with the Minelab GPX-5000 metal detector. Two days of hunting and over 3/4's of an ounce of gold (16.5 Dwts) shown in picture. It's out there waiting for you to find. Just another successful customer that took my advice, purchased a good detector, took advantage of my training and went out on his own and hit the dirt. Wish the guy would of allowed me to take his picture of his smile, but he is too worried you might find his new patch! :D:o

Thought you would enjoy.

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Bumped into a friend of mine yesterday and he showed me some recent gold from Arizona he just picked up in the last couple of trips. All the gold was found with the Minelab GPX-5000 metal detector. Two days of hunting and over 3/4's of an ounce of gold (16.5 Dwts) shown in picture. It's out there waiting for you to find. Just another successful customer that took my advice, purchased a good detector, took advantage of my training and went out on his own and hit the dirt. Wish the guy would of allowed me to take his picture of his smile, but he is too worried you might find his new patch! :D:o

Thought you would enjoy.

Rob Allison

Thats some pretty sweet gold!

Congrats to your buddy.

Hope he gets some more out of that area.

Im gonna go out and try to suck some more out on Sunday.

Tom H.

• Admin

Hello All,

Update: Same customer called this morning and said he was in the same general area and just picked up another 1/4 ounce of gold. He said he felt this area was pretty beat up, so he started to explore and in the next wash over he hit a small 2-3 grain piece on bedrock. He was hoping he was in another spot that was going to produce more gold.

Will be interesting to hear what he has to say tonight or after the weeekend is over.

Just amazing how much gold is still out there on the ground.

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Update: Same customer called this morning and said he was in the same general area and just picked up another 1/4 ounce of gold. He said he felt this area was pretty beat up, so he started to explore and in the next wash over he hit a small 2-3 grain piece on bedrock. He was hoping he was in another spot that was going to produce more gold.

Will be interesting to hear what he has to say tonight or after the weeekend is over.

Just amazing how much gold is still out there on the ground.

Rob Allison

Rob:

Tell your customer to get a gas vac in there and suck it dry!

If he wants to run it through my trommel....thats cool, it would speed up the recovery process. Ill even close the hidden gold trap door on the bottom of the sluice for him :)

Im finding nice gold in a area I detected hard, after I scraped and sucked it out.

Going to get some more this weekend! :)

Tom H.

Archived