Old-Timers Cabin with date and initials

• Admin

Hello All,

Here is a short video showing an old-timers homestead probably built during the Depression Era or before. You will see that someone, probably the person that stayed in the home engraved a date of 1926 (86 years ago) in the rock. There are also several initials engraved. Pretty interesting to see something like this and imagine how much gold they might have found, the climate then and the hostile environment around them.

Hope you enjoyed.

Rob Allison

Thats awesome, thanks

Hello All,

Here is a short video showing an old-timers homestead probably built during the Depression Era or before. You will see that someone, probably the person that stayed in the home engraved a date of 1926 (86 years ago) in the rock. There are also several initials engraved. Pretty interesting to see something like this and imagine how much gold they might have found, the climate then and the hostile environment around them.

Hope you enjoyed.

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Hope you enjoyed.

Rob Allison

Its interesting how man has left "grafitti" through the eons...

Indian hyroglyfics, things like this, spray paint...ect.

Guess we just want to be remembered after were gone?

Tom H.

• Admin

Hey Tom,

Friend mentioned to me last night that he found a spot that shows where someone wrote their name and a date from 1896 - 1914 or something. I want to go check that out someday.

I know where there are a lot of indian hieroglyphics on rocks, one area is loaded, but won't show anyone. Too many stupid people want to go out there and try to drag the rocks back home or destroy them. I've only showed a few and it's an awesome spot to sit down and wonder what they were doing there at that time.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Archived