Outing Rich Hill, Oct4th-7th

Hello all, well it is kinda short notice, but I am hosting an Outing at Rich Hill Oct. 4th thru the 7th. I am going to try to get down there on the 3rd and possibly stay longer if i get into some good gold. Been spending all summer on Lynx Creek and doing fantastic on the same spot that is on bedrock! Way over 7 grams so far and finding a dozen or more pickers! i have hit a strange clay layer that is about 5" thick with several distinct layers, thinking it must be man made when they ran the bucket line dredge up there in the past!

Hope to see ya at my outing, bring your own food, will provide the campfire!!! lol

Will be camped at where Bunk had his only outing this year, will put up a sign, or just look for my blue Ford Ranger with my new gold camper that I scored off of craigslist for $220!! Beer or nuggets for my birthday on the 5th would be perfect!!! :-)

LarryAzAu

Wow, that was a fast one....srry..I cant get to it

Tom H.

Larry

I'll have to be there in spirit only sorry mate, i have a photo shoot for playgirl magazine i cant get out of hahaha

but i could send an Aussie stand in to help lower the amount of excess beer in camp :lol::D

Hope the gathering goes well and all find a bit of colour mate.

Pete B)