hey since i posted i have been using bill and lindas set up on a 3500 with no problems....very light,,not quite loud enough for me tho,,,, Border Boy insists on Doc's Screamer.....

i dont like headphone because they make my ears sweat or they are always tangling up and coming sideways on my head.... sometimes gotta have them,( wind) but most i dont.....

maybe thats why i dont find as much gold as some of you?????

Dolan Dave ,

Thanks soo much for the schematic I will make another attempt at it down the road. I have met some of the nicest people gold prospecting over the years, what a great bunch of people in general, so helpful if your willing to listen and learn. We were given two ears and one mouth, so listen 50% more than you talk and you will learn at least 50% more. I try an live by this quote , but it can be hard to quit talking at some times. I can remember being pulled over by a CHP woman and at one point she firmly said "Quit talking now!!", though she really wanted to say shut the up. lol wound up with a license plate ticket for missing front plate instead of speeding ticket.... think I learned something that day. Willing to learn and proud of it, any help much appreciated, keep it coming. Thanks, Jay

Paul you can get the amp that goes with that batt set up from Bill an Lindas or just use another amp with it.

I use a detac with the bypass switch.

One thing you want to remember if ya hook up an amp with that setup and yer gonna quit detecting for a while like break for dinner or what ever pull the batt leads apart because the amp will drain the batt, it keeps feedin even if the detectors shut off.

Its no really big deal but if yer doin some hard time detectin an want to save all the batts have for workin the machine then it helps with the added work time.