New GPX Customer on the loose!!

• Admin

Hello All,

This weekend I had several customers come out for instructions. One was a local customer that purchased his Minelab GPX early this year. After getting some instructions and a pointer on where to hunt, Ralph ended up scoring a nice, little nugget after about a half day of hunting. Great to have you out and glad you were able to hear that nice mellow gold nugget sound! ;)

Picture below - (L to R) Rob with Rob's Detector Sales & Ralph, new GPX customer

mlcustomer030%20(800x600).jpg

Pictured below - Ralph's new gold nugget find!

mlcustomer031%20(800x600).jpg

Thanks once again for your business.

Rob Allison

Ralph:

Nice nugget! :)

Good luck to you in the future with your hunts. Just keep at it more will follow.

Dern Rob...we drove right past you. Would have stopped to say hi if

I knew you were up there. Nice day out today huh.

Tom H.

Thanks again Rob! Awesome info and a Great learning experience. I look forward to doing plenty more business with Rob at Robs detectors sales. Rob is truly a man of his word, when he tells you what to expect, his advise is very accurate. He is a man who puts his customers and friends first. That to me is a trait of great business, I will continue to purchase and recommend Rob to my friends and anyone that can be conviced of what this geat hobby is and can be. Thank you for your time and expertise. More Au to you, Rob! I'm Thankful to have you as a friend !

Thank you as well Oldies, I appreciate the encouagement! I need to just get out there and learn the machine, have a good time and find some more yellow. Good luck to you as well !

Bravo, Ralph!

That is a powerful machine and you are sure to have wonderful adventures with it.

Rob, Doc, Frank C and others in our community are not only reputable dealers but fun guys to hang out with and always quick to lend advice or even a helping hand.

You are in good company; see you in the dirt! :)