First Day With New Machine...

I spent the day out playing with the new X-Terra I bought from Rob. No gold today, but I am confident that the machine is working good. I found some of the smallest pieces of bullets I have ever seen, some very old tiny pieces of rusted metal, and a random pair of nail clippers.... You don't want to get caught out in the middle of the desert with untrimmed nails........ I am pretty sure there is gold in the area as there were many people on the neighboring claims working with dry washers and detectors. Most likely just me being a rookie and looking in the wrong spots.

Overall not a bad day. Cleaned up the desert a bit, got to play in the dirt, and got some exercise. Try again tomorrow.

Happy hunting,

Stevo

• Admin

Hey Stevo,

Sounds like you had fun at least on your first trip. It's amazing what you're going to turn up out there from interesting artifact to random iron rubbish. Just remember, everything you find has some type of story behind it. Don't hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions.

Thanks once again for your business.

Rob Allison

I spent the day out playing with the new X-Terra I bought from Rob. No gold today, but I am confident that the machine is working good. I found some of the smallest pieces of bullets I have ever seen, some very old tiny pieces of rusted metal, and a random pair of nail clippers.... You don't want to get caught out in the middle of the desert with untrimmed nails........ I am pretty sure there is gold in the area as there were many people on the neighboring claims working with dry washers and detectors. Most likely just me being a rookie and looking in the wrong spots.

Overall not a bad day. Cleaned up the desert a bit, got to play in the dirt, and got some exercise. Try again tomorrow.

Happy hunting,

Stevo

Stevo:

Just keep at it....the more you swing...the better chance at getting over gold.

Remember...if your finding trash, your finding stuff no one else has. So your doing it right.

Keep at it! :)

Tom H.

Some good gold not to far from Surprise Stevo, I lived at 153 and greenway and would prospect after work :blink: Keep at it and to Robs point everything has a story for sure it's always cool to see just what you will bring home. If your finding lead your doing good.

Good luck

HOT ROCK

Thanks for the encouragement it's nice to hear I am on the right track. The way I look at it is at least I'm finding something.

Hot Rock, the area I went to was a little far just to run up to after work, any pointers would be greatly appreciated.