PUBLIC THANK YOU FROM BILL SOUTHERN

Hello Everyone,

I know I haven't been around the forums and other social sites as often and quiet when I do show up, but I/we are still trying to get a grip on things and get our lives back to somewhat normal without Barb.

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone from near and far that have helped with Prayer, Thoughts, Support, and financial aid. With all your help I was able to pay enough on our medical bills that they are working out payment arrangements for the rest. I don't know what we would have done without that help to be honest and our family is grateful beyond words. Most importantly all the support EVERYONE showed as we struggled through the illness and Barb's passing as well as now has been a blessing and Barb was helped through her battle by you all more than you know.

Just checking in to let everyone know we are hanging in there and doing the best we can day by day right now. Many of you out there have been through similar in life and understand the huge change this brings to a family and it's future.

Wishing you all the best out there Bill Southern & Family

PS, could someone post this to Rob's site please? I have already forgotten my darn password I used to sign up a month or so back, thanks....

Bill,

The blessings that come from aiding another human being in the time of need is not experienced by all. But what I have seen on the gold forums warms my heart (what's left of it) to the fullest. The guys and gals responded admirably in this situation and I am very proud to be part of this group. You now have a double duty in caregiving so take good care of yourself for there is a lot resting on your broad sholders. It is great to call you friend and look forward to the years of comradeship to come. Everyone knows what you are made of and your thanks came in advance. Get out there and do some digging, i want to hear of some finds by you.

Old Tom

Continued prayers for you all there...

paul