Half day at LSD

Hey all:
Well, decided to take advantage of the cool spell and go out and do some detecting and sucking up dirt for future drywashing.

It was pretty nice out in the morining. Detected some washes that gave up some old boot tacks and bullet fragments.

Ran the buckets through the trommel at home.

Only got a picker and some fines.

It was good to get out and enjoy the peace and quite :) NO ONE was out there!

EMI was killing the 5000 around 11:00 so we headed out.

Just a good day away! :)
Tom H.

• Admin

Hey Tom,

Glad you were able to get out. The Monsoon's generate some of the worst EMI. I experienced it the last couple of weekends, but was able to score a few (havent posted them yet) before the noise got too crazy.

This time of the year you have to stay hydrated. A customer that purchased a GPX 5000 recently was from back east and hunted all day within drinking much. He said he almost ended up in the Hospital before he headed back to TN. It took him several days to recover.

Take care,

Rob Allison

I hear ya on the hydration!!!
I start early in the morning drinking lots of water on the way up and suck a bunch through the day when im out.

Didnt relise how much I was sweating today until I got back to the truck and I was soaked.

On another note...even at home...drink lots of water. I dehydrated myself last weekend just working around the shop and didnt relise it until I woke up the next day feeling like crap!!!
Tom H.

Good on you Tom & Co.....I went to Greaterville Saturday and it started absolutely pouring at 1 pm. I didn't know it could rain that hard. Got the skunk :unsure:

De skunk...but.....you got memories to last a life time :)

Down south can really get pounded with the monsoons.. Im just hoping they roll into my favorite spot :ph34r:

Dig up some new stuff :)

GL to ya!

Tom H.