The New 49'ers Detector Seminar

On May 16 at 1 PM at Happy Camp Ca. The 49'ers will have a detector seminar. They are going to have a great guy by the name of Steve Herschbach. So if you live anywhere within driving range you need to go. You don't have to be a member and I believe it free to all.

Steve hope you will tell us more about the seminar. This will help lots of people that may never had a detector in their hands are never nugget hunted.

Chuck Anders

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Steve Herschbach is not only a great friend, but one of the most up front and honest guys in the business. I like his no BS approach and just tells you like it is, or at least what he has experienced with equipment and detector use and prospecting/mining background.

Hi Rob,

Thank you, the feeling is mutual! Good seeing both you and Dennis recently. Thanks also for the great deal on the Nugget Finder coil. I have been busy visiting family the last month and getting ready to gear up for my Alaska prospecting trip this summer. The Happy Camp gig is a great way for me to visit the area and meet a few people so I am looking forward to it. Might even get some gold detecting in while I am there.

The seminar is intended to help people who are interested in getting into detecting due to suction dredging being banned in California. It is free and everyone is invited.

Steve based on your writings I think your a very knowledgeable guy on mining and both coin and gold machines.

I think those that attend are going to get a lot out of this seminar.

AzNuggetBob