Yo Guys!

The 8 X 6 Sadie is a hot little coil on the SD machines as well. Not to worry. You probably are not hearing much about this coil from peopl who own those machines because the numbder of SD's are dwindling.

But the Sadie is a litz wound coil and is cross compatible across all of the GPX GP and SD platforms.

Take care,

BCOT

Doc

• Admin

Hey Hendo,

Have to agree with Doc, it works great with all Minelab PI's. I think since it's a small coil that is going to give you best results on small gold near the surface, the GPX series with their added sensitivity and other fine tune adjustments just get more out of the coil. Many friends are using them on non-GPX type detectors with great results. We sell a bunch of them as the small coils are great for small gold, surface hunting and working in tight spots.

Hope this helps a bit,

You know guys,

I wouldn`t doubt it if these newer coils didn't enhance the detectors capabilities a little. In regards to the older SD and GP series. I only own one NF coil, but its the 17 " NFAEM . And the thing is just sick on my 2200V2 .....