New Shoes for the LuckyLady

• Admin

Hey Rick,

Forget the shoes, look at the fancy SDC 2300!! As you know, they are awesome, easy to use Pulse Induction metal detectors. I have yet to get skunked with mine, doubt I ever will to be honest.

The accessories right now are very tough to keep in stock, (headphone adapters, control box covers, B&Z boosters and more ... ).

Merry Christmas to both of you. Wishing you a very successful 2015 season with the new toys. :P

Shep, No metal in these boots!

Rob,

As you know being married to a Wife that loves Nugget Hunting as much as her Husband...I have to have two of everything! But, our poke grows twice as fast! I will be making and order soon with you and most of it will be a double order. We love the 2300, and its ability to find the gold our GPX's and other detectors left behind/couldn't hear. There's a million old patches throughout the Southwest and so little time in the day. We will try to hit all of them during our travels and if we only find one nugget per old patch...well you get the point! Happy Holidays

Rick & Robin