Coiltek 18 inch elite for 2016

Over on MD-Hunter Blog it's showing a new coil from Coiltek. This coil is open and it's being called Elite and it too comes in camo. This 18 inch coil has the bar in the middle where the shaft connects to and having the half moon look on each side. It has the look of a D D coil.. Like said you still got the camo paint.

I don't know but what may make this coil so hot is in the paint. It's no telling what it would be like in Pink Camo.

Chuck Anders

Seems like Coiktek, Nugget Finder and Detech are releasing a plethora of new flat wound coils. The one thing that has me scratching my head is this, all three all at the same time start making flat winds. Strikes me as odd. As if some one went to all 3 at the same time and sold the idea. Who cares though huh, the flat winds are awesome.

Hey Roo

What you have to remember is that not all of us Dingo's can afford the 7000. So the coil makers jump in with both feet and make a hot coil that will get you nearer to the 7000 without having to buy it. This makes the new coils now all of us got to have one If a company didn't come out with new coils from time to time their sales would go flat.

If the candy bar in your pocket starts to melt the coil may be too hot.

Chuck Anders.

• Admin

Hey Chuck,

I think you are talking about this one -

post-2-0-12364300-1449495561_thumb.jpg

Right now, Coiltek has these three Elite's available and I have them -

Coiltek 11-inch Round Mono Camo Elite Solid

Coiltek 14-inch Round Mono Camo Elite Solid - $405.00

Coiltek 17x11-inch Elliptical Mono Camo Solid

Coiltek 18-inch Round Mono Camo Open - Coming Soon!!

Hope this helps a bit,

• 2 months later...