New Hot Deal from Minelab

I get a email from Minelab early this morning saying about another great deal they are offering. For 3999.00 you can have the 4500 and the SDC 2300. They call this a bundle deal. This has got to be the best deal ever put out by Minelab. I'd call this a bundle of joy for anyone getting it.

Chuck

I would pull the trigger on that deal.......had I not already bought those 2 units a couple months back. But it's ok as the 4500 has already paid for itself and the 2300 is well on it's way to being paid for as well. Smokin' hot deal though. Dennis

• Admin

Hey Chuck,

Yep, it's a great deal and I have them in stock ready to ship if anyone is interested. The promo started yesterday on the 7th and ends on the 31st of December. This is the best deal I have seen on any two units combined like this. It's over a $2400 savings if you purchase together. Packed several units up yesterday, so I expect this package will be a "Home Run" for anyone looking to get into detecting with two great detectors.

Call us - 623.362.1459, email us - rob@robsdetectors.com or even text message us at - 602.909.9008 with quick questions.

We would love to earn your business and promise we will give you the best service before, at and after the sale. We will also be offering free field instructions on both of these units.