** New Products Listed on the Online Store ** 2019-2020

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Just so you know, we have picked up some new products and added more of other stuff.  Here are some of the stuff we just listed if you haven't seen -

More products coming soon such as the Gold Cube products and more .... 

Hey Rob

The Makro Simplex should be on the market soon and I know one dealer is taking pre orders .

It comes with headphones at 399.00 and without at 299.00  list price. Oh those headphones are wireless.. This detector has has some features you won’t find on a high end detector.

It’s a couple of videos on the Simplex vs the Equinox 800 .

Chuck 

• Admin

Hey Chuck,

We are also taking pre-orders on both models, the higher end model is $339.15.  We have them both listed here -

Nokta Metal Detectors - including the new Simplex+ - https://www.robsdetectors.com/metal-detectors/metal-detectors-nokta-metal-detectors-searchcoils-accessories/

Well Rob I’m glad to see you got both detectors posted. This is a great buy on both for anyone. 

Take time to read what the Simplex has to offer . It’s unbelievable that Makro got so much in such a low cost unit. It’s also a great backup detector and if you’re like me with nine grandkids it’s good for one of them.

Chuck 

PS Rob I know this is very low cost unit and on it you may not be able but what about shipping?

Edited by Ridge Runner

• 3 weeks later...

I for one has got his name in the pot for the Simplex +. I didn’t order the wireless headphones due to the fact I don’t hunt with any and plan to use the Simplex for water hunting. The neat thing this detector has is the vibrating handle that will be great for water hunting .

Where else can you buy a detector that offers so much for so little money!

Chuck 

• 3 weeks later...