Placering the Bedrock for Nugget Gold

• Admin

Hey All,

A partner and I managed to escape this weekend to placer more of the wash we have been working.  We didn't do as well as we hoped, but did manage a few nuggets that you can see in the video below.  We were using the Minelab GPZ 7000 most of the time, but also had the GPX 5000 and Gold Monster on site.  We had several trash targets that were wedged in the bedrock cracks that we though were going to be gold nuggets.  Some of those targets were pick tips and pieces of old metal probably used as a tool to open up the bedrock.  

Hope you enjoy the video.  We would love for you to Subscribe to our Youtube Channel by clicking the "Subscribe button," Hit that LIKE and follow all our new video by clicking that Bell icon.  

Wishing you all many gold nuggets in your poke.

• Like 4

Nice video and gold.  If you are interested in a outstanding crevice tool check Blades by Baz on Facebook.  They are all hand forged he also makes some really nice knives.  He is in Australia.   I’ve been using one since early December it’s part of my NOX kit.