Metal Detecting Frozen Bedrock in the middle of the road in the heart of the California Motherlode.

Jeff and Gary ( Two Toe's ) are in search of bedrock outcroppings in the area of old Gold Rush workings.

The Fortyniners worked this area during the California Gold Rush lets see what they missed !!!!

Please Remember to always fill in your holes after digging

SG 033

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You may want to consider getting a PI detector in that hot ground. I'm sure you would do better. The Whites Gold Master is high frequency hyper detector, about 48 kHz. as I recall. the Whites Gold Master is not good for hunting hot ground in general. but it will pick out some very small gold.

AzNuggetBob

• Like 1

• Admin

Hey SmithsGold -

I edited your post and added the video into the post, rather than the link.  That being said, please let Gary know that I have been using the crevice tool he sent me.  I haven't had time to get a video done yet, but let him know I surely appreciate his generosity on sending it and it's a great tool for digging out crevices.  

Here is Gary's website with the tool - https://honans-mining-supplies.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/12-inch-stainless-steel-crevice-tool