Coiltek New Coils For The Equinoxs

Coiltek has come out with three coil just for the Equinox.

10X5” $ 219.00 

14X9” $ 239.00 

15”     $ 269.00 

For myself I’d like the 10X5 but for others their wants may be different.

Put your name in the pot to order one from Rob .

Chuck 

Edited by Ridge Runner

Now a Minelab dealer on another forum has said he got a email from Coiltek saying the first price posted is correct.

Just maybe they won’t come up with something else.

I don’t know why they had to go up on the Nox but they did .

Chuck 

Edited by Ridge Runner

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hey Chuck,

You're prices are correct on the new Coiltek NOX Searchcoils.  

If anyone is looking for one, contact us, they will be selling quickly due to the pre-order demand on them.  Also, we just got the new, updated 2021 Version of the Equinox Handbook in stock.  

10"X5" NOX COIL (C04-0018)
MSRP - $243
MAP - $219

14"X9" NOX COIL (C04-0019)
MSRP - $266
MAP - $239

15" NOX COIL (C04-0020)
MSRP - $295
MAP - $269

Hi...10x5 appears as though an incredible option in contrast to the 6 inch with nice 10 inch swing inclusion and same or marginally more prominent profundity. The overlooked details are the main problem, and on the off chance that you do the profound jump you'll locate the 14x9 was weighted deliberately for water chasing. At 880 grams it is somewhat HEAVIER than the 15" round (836g) and 220g heavier than the ML 15x12 (660g). On a nose weighty finder, no chance I would consider the 14x9 for land chasing, and even the 15" appears to be a heap for the inch or two of profundity, max, it may have over the stock and the 15x12.

pcb assembly quote

Edited by LilasCook

• 2 months later...

Hey Guys  

Several people who got some of the first 10X5 coils for the Nox are reporting back it’s one hot little coil. In fact Coiltek can’t believe that the demand for this coil is so great. Most dealers have it on back order.

I myself have one on order but don’t know how long the wait is.

Chuck 

Edited by Ridge Runner

• 3 weeks later...

I’m wondering if Coiltek is making any headway on filling back orders of the 10X5 coil . I’m sure I’m one of many that have one on back order.

I wish I could say that I have a 6000 on back order but that would be wishful thinking.

Chuck 

• 2 weeks later...

Boy I want to tell you that everybody is saying they have a 10X5” coil for their Nox on back order. Some even said they have more than one on order but with two different dealers.

It’s rumored that we may see some out this month. The only thing I can tell you it’s the first day of June and nothing yet.haha 

I just want one and only one.

Chuck 

Gentlemen if you have a 10X5 coil for your Nox on back order just don’t back out on it . It’s said this has to be on the highest demand than any other coil before.

I’m like a lot of you with my money down but if I get out of line and I do want that coil I’m better off right where I’m at now.

I say he who waits waits not in vain .

Chuck 

• 3 weeks later...

A guy on another forum said he wasn’t expecting his 10X5 Equinoxs coil anytime soon but without notice it was at his door. For what it’s worth he’s in the USA.

I’m just wondering if maybe Rob will getting some in and we in turn will be getting ours !?

Chuck 

Hey Rob

I’ve seen on another forum that people are receiving their Coiltek 10 X 5 coil for their Nox . What I’m wondering have you got any of them? I may be one of many that have their money put up for the Coiltek coil for the Nox but inquiring minds are wondering if you heard anything.

Chuck 

• 2 weeks later...

Here again a guy was notified from a dealer that he had 2 are 3 of the Coiltek elliptical coils for 219 on first come gets them. He was lucky to get the last one.

I believe this has to be the most in demand of a coil it’s ever been. I’m not sure if I want to use it when I do get it are frame 🖼 it .

Chuck 

• 3 weeks later...

@Ridge Runner Hi Chuck!
So I've been comparing it with the 6” and 11” stock coils on nickels I buried at different depths in dry lose gravely sand, and as expected,  it falls between them in terms of its depth sensitivity for coins. I see the largest benefit of this coil being the size difference; it sure saves coverage sweep time over the 6” without too much depth loss compared to the stock 11” coil. And like the little 6”, it's great around bushes and rocks!
I have a half-gram gold sample to try next, will post results later this week.

Edited by GotAu?
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

GotAU 

I went ahead and got the 6” coil for my Nox but still got my money down for the 10X5.
 Some dealers are getting this coil but no more than two are three. I know this because they the buyer themselves said who they got them from and told others where to go if they wanted one.

Rob is getting short end of the stick because as far as I know of he hasn’t received any.

Best To You!

Chuck 

Edited by Ridge Runner

7 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

GotAU 

I went ahead and got the 6” coil for my Nox but still got my money down for the 10X5.
 Some dealers are getting this coil but no more than two are three. I know this because they the buyer themselves said who they got them from and told others where to go if they wanted one.

Rob is getting short end of the stick because as far as I know of he hasn’t received any.

Best To You!

Chuck 

Hey Chuck,

sorry to hear of the difficulty both you and Rob are having over that coil, hope it works out soon.  That little 6-inch coil is really good and I think you will like it.  Post some finds you get with it when you can!  Take care, cooler weather and fun times are coming!

Cheers 

Anthony

Anthony  
 I’ve been down the road before with the 6” coil and like you said it’s a great little coil. The only thing I wasn’t planning having to buy it but just get the other with this Nox 800 .

This week it shows it will be 95 are above that. I’ve broke ice before to pan gold but I just can’t take the heat.

The Best To You!

Chuck 

Rob

I don’t know if you have the same distributor for Coiltek coils but two other dealers came up with some . Serious metal detecting had three are more but sold out fast . Gerry’s had two are more but not sure on the number.

I had the guy that bought one from Serious detecting offer his to me but I told him I don’t back out on a friend. That being you! That 6” round coil will keep me going until the other comes in . I was going to use it for nugget hunting but I don’t see me getting to do that for a while.

I was just wondering why you treated like a step child and not receiving any.

Like always The Best To You!

Chuck