New Sun Ray Pro Gold "Universal" Headphones

• Admin

Hey Guys, 

Here are the new Sun Ray Pro Gold Headphones, which have the 1/4 & 1/8" jack.  Here is all the info -

NEW GENERATION Truly Universal!!

SUN RAY PRO GOLD UNIVERSAL HEADPHONES 1/8″ (Previously Known as CTX3030)
New: “Lock’em Up” LIMITER  – Yellow- ON is Down position – OFF is Up position.
New: “Lock’em Up” Mode – Black  (detector compatibility Mono/Stereo/CTX 3030 & Equinox, Others)
All the same features and detector model compatibility as the Sun Ray Pro Gold original version except now is compatible with all Minelab, most other brand detectors. And shut down it’s external detector speaker.  The Sun Ray Pro “Gold” Universal version is manufactured according to the same following specifications as the original version:
  • Dual multi position “segmented or detent” volume controls with Black & “RED” knob to differentiate between the original model and the Universal model!
  • New “three position” Mode Selector Switch (black) makes the new Sun Ray Pros compatible with most metal detectors including the Minelab.
  • High output 150 ohm (nominal impedance) speaker elements which are certified as hearing aid compatible and are sensitive enough to pick up even the faintest of signals. Aluminum case construction with polymer cones for moisture and sweat protection.
  • Dual multi position “segmented or detent” volume controls.
  • Enhanced Limiter Circuit with on/off switch (yellow). (For more pronounced reduction in loud blasts from surface targets, while allowing the faintest of signal responses to be clearly heard. Limiter results will vary from one detector model to another. Limiter circuit is not applicable with the CTX 3030,Equinox)
  • NEW “Lock’em Up” Toggle switch keep your selection in place.
  • “New” comfortable, lightweight dual swivel point ear cups with all “new” soft leather muffs.
  • Adjustable leather headband.
  • Custom engineered coiled cable for more dependability and longer life!
The new foam padded soft leather muffs are not only more comfortable than the earlier vinyl muffs, they do not develop a “memory”.  They conform to the shape of your head around your ears when worn and when taken off return to their original shape! Vinyl which normally has a life expectancy of (3) three years can get harder with time and the elements, which can cause a less comfortable fit as well as a noticeable increase in ambient (outside) noise. The former version of the  Sun Ray Pros yield a 24 decibel reduction in ambient noise blocking ability when new. The new Sun Ray Pro “Gold” version yields a 26 decibel reduction in ambient noise blocking ability and continues to block that noise day in and day out, year in and year out because they stay soft and comfortable!

Here are some of the new features of the new cable:
  • New polyurethane jacket for better memory retention of coils vs. the previous PVC cable!
  • More than 3X the number of copper strands (than previous cable) for more resistance to breakage!
  • New cable coil is 20″ retracted vs 13″ on previous cable.
  • Overall length of new cable is 38″. Extended length approx. 24″ longer than previous cable!
  • New “multidirectional” strain relief flex vs 2 directional on previous cable!
  • New cable jacket inserts fully into 1/8″ molded, right angle plug vs previous cable.
  • EXTERNAL STRAIN RELIEF and 1/8″ threaded right angle, molded GOLD PLATED PLUG!
  • New 1/4 Threaded adapt for a positive fit and added strength.
The Sun Ray Pros will deliver a crisp audio response with volume to spare!

Order today at - 

https://www.robsdetectors.com/sun-ray-pro-gold-universal-headphones/

NEW HP.jpg

20210520_104556.jpg

20210520_104935 (1).jpg

20210520_104935 (1) (1).jpg

• Like 2

Rob didn’t post the price but I will and it’s 149.95 .

I know myself I can find some headphones for less money that may work okay but I’ve always found out that less is what I get.

I believe everyone knows that quality never comes cheap. Just take a look at the adapter 1/4 plug how it and the 1/8” plug will mate together . The two will fit together like as if they are one . Yes I can go buy the 1/4” adapter just about anywhere but it won’t be specially made to fit together like they are.

When I detect a target I like to have the coil as near as possible without my headphones being pulled off. Going on what Rob said about the length of the cord you shouldn’t have a problem like that.

I’m getting up there in years and my hearing is just not as it was some years ago . So you can see  I’m way ahead if I do myself a favor and buy quality like being offered here.

If I didn’t believe what I said wasn’t true I wouldn’t say it.

Over the years I’ve been on both sides of the fence of cheap and quality and paid for it every time I went cheap.

Let us all get it right the first time!

Heck that’s why we buy Minelab and quality headphones!

Chuck 

Edited by Ridge Runner
Because I’m old and forgetful
  • Like 2