Now Available - Coiltek GoldHawk Searchcoils Coming Soon for the new Minelab GPX 6000!

• Admin

Hello All,

Here are all 3 of the new Coiltek GOLDHAWK Searchcoils now available for the Minelab GPX 6000 metal detector.   

There are some great sizes, the 10x5 Mono for tight areas, best pinpointing and working shallow or bedrock ground.  The 14x9 Mono has always been my favorite all-time searchcoil size, still maintains good sensitivity to small gold while giving you good depth while prospecting and exploring new areas.  The 9" Mono is a great mid-sized Round searchcoil that will give you more depth than the 10x5 Mono Elliptical, but just shy of the 14x9.  

Here are the direct links to all three coils -

Coiltek GOLDHAWK 10x5 Mono - https://www.robsdetectors.com/coiltek-goldhawk-10x5-mono-searchcoil-for-the-minelab-gpx-6000/

Coiltek GOLDHAWK 9" Mono - https://www.robsdetectors.com/coiltek-goldhawk-9-round-searchcoils-for-minelab-gpx-6000/

Coiltek GOLDHAWK 14x9" Mono - https://www.robsdetectors.com/coiltek-goldhawk-14x9-mono-searchcoil-for-the-minelab-gpx-6000/

All of these coils are 100% Minelab Endorsed, Waterproof to 3 foot, 2 Year Factory Warranty and include Skidplates.  We offer FREE Shipping/Insurance on all the Searchcoils and shipped with the US.  Rob's Detector Sales has been selling and supporting Coiltek products for over 20 years now.  

Rob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ridge Runner

I know Rob is real busy right now so I'll ask you. do you happen to know if anyone is making a coil larger than 14” coil for the Minelab 7000.

I do have a Coiltek 18 inch spyder mono coil that is a couple years old that works on the 6000 and I’m wondering if it will work on the new Minelab 7000? Or is anyone else making a new larger coil for it.

AzNuggetBob

Bob

I don’t know what I was thinking but they been making a 19 “ coil for the 7000 for a while now. A new one don’t come cheap and another at 17” .

Just do a search for a video on the 7000 with the 19” coil and it was one with the 17” coil.

Hope this helps!

Chuck 

• Like 1

Anyone out there want to see that small Coiltek 10 X 5 in action on the 6000 go to Steve’s forum . Click on the next thing pass for visitors and find where Abenson is posted. He’s showing other detectors on his video but the last is on the 6000 with the Coiltek coil.

That video shows you just how good that 10X5 is on the 6000 .

Chuck 

PS You know where to get that coil and that’s right here.

For a while Minelab ran a special offering that 19” free with the sale of the 7000 . The only problem was being the 7000 is like me and that’s a little over weight that large coil just wasn’t that popular.

You may want to check with Rob being he may have one and let you have it at reasonable price. If he don’t have one just place a ad what you want and I believe it won’t be long before you will have a half a dozen if wanted.

Chuck 

Chuck

I think I’m just going to stick with my 17” X10” Coiltek spyder UFO mono. Its a very solid coil. No bang twang, nothing, solid and lots of depth. I got this from Rob a few years ago. Found me some good gold in hunted out patches and very light weight.

Also I just measured it again to make sure and its a 17”X 10” not an 18”

AzNuggetBob

Edited by AZNuggetBob
  • Like 1

• Admin

Hey Guys,

For the GPZ 7000, the only coils that are available are the Minelab ones (14x13 Super DD, stock coil) & (19" Super DD).  Nugget Finder makes the awesome 12" Round Z Searchcoil, which I absolutely love, but are in the process of releasing a 17" Elliptical real soon.  I'm very excited for this coil, as I wanted something a bit bigger, but the 19" is just too much.  

X-Coils from Russia are also making a bunch of aftermarket coils for the GPZ, but you have to make a "patch cord," which requires the cable from an existing GPZ searchcoil. 

There are tons of coils available for the SD/GP & GPX series from Minelab, Coiltek, Nugget Finder, Detech & X-coils. 

As for the new GPX 6000, you have the three Minelab coils available, 11" Round Mono, 14" Round DD or the 17" Elliptical Mono.  Coiltek just released 3 coils, 10x5 Elliptical, 9" Round & 14x9 Elliptical.  Nugget Finder will have a few coils also available hopefully by mid September 2022. 

Hope this helps a bit,

Rob