ROB'S DETECTOR SALES CLOSED

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know "Rob's Detector Sales" will be closed from June 5th to June 14th. I will be in Alaska for a week giving Moore Creek another run. All ordered received before or on Friday June 2nd have been shipped US Priority Mail.

Also, just received an email from my Distributor that the larger Coiltek order in now in the States. When I return I will get all the backorder processed and shipped ASAP. I know some have been waiting over a month on products.

Wishing you all a wonderful week.

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know "Rob's Detector Sales" will be closed from June 5th to June 14th. I will be in Alaska for a week giving Moore Creek another run. All ordered received before or on Friday June 2nd have been shipped US Priority Mail.

Also, just received an email from my Distributor that the larger Coiltek order in now in the States. When I return I will get all the backorder processed and shipped ASAP. I know some have been waiting over a month on products. 

Wishing you all a wonderful week.

Rob Allison

Good luck Rob. I hope you find alot of bragging rights gold up north. Be safe and have fun.

Bob

• Admin

Hello Guys,

I'm going to take my digital camera and a small video camcorder. I'm hoping to get some good footage with the camcorder and someday figure out how to post them here on the forum. I will take a lot of pictures with the digital of gold and scenery. I'm going to also take notes during the end of the evening so we know what was found and the weights each night.

Thanks for all the wishes, I might need them! ;)

Talk with you all soon,

Rob Allison

I'm going to take my digital camera and a small video camcorder.  I'm hoping to get some good footage with the camcorder and someday figure out how to post them here on the forum.

Hey Rob, You shoot the video and I will gladly help you edit it and put in on the forum. Good luck...

mick

• Admin

Hello Guys,

I will do my best to find that pounder, but I'm going to start by finding a one-ouncer hopefully! :D I will try to get a lot of video if it's not raining too much. I been watching the weather up there and it has been very wet and raining a lot. It's expected to rain Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday .... :(

Talk with you all when I return,

Rob Allison

it's tough getting miles away from a 7-11. Though there are helpers in camp, when you are out in the sticks, who can you call for help and what do you do when the doritos run out?

It's nice getting away from the urban setting, but it's nice having some convenience too.