:( Hey Guy's,

I was looking for gold buyer in Redding today, they only paying 75% spot, and some less... 4.9 dwt, 2.4 dwt & 1.2 dwt and through in some pickers to make an even 10 dwt... Highest paying 275.00 no nugget value...

I did not sell, the three nuggets were found with GP 3500 & Platpus coil...

Big ED

Last week I sold some gold bullion at 90% of spot. They won't buy nuggets here at all. You have to have it refined and that's the only way you can sell it.

It's a sad day when you can't sell gold nuggets but in Texas it best be in coin or well mark 999 fine.

Let me know what trash can you throw that detector in. :D

:( Hey Guy's,

I was looking for gold buyer in Redding today, they only paying 75% spot, and some less... 4.9 dwt, 2.4 dwt & 1.2 dwt and through in some pickers to make an even 10 dwt... Highest paying 275.00 no nugget value...

I did not sell, the three nuggets were found with GP 3500 & Platpus coil...

:D Just made a web page with some pics, still can not send picture's with

webtv :blink: direct...

;) Thanks guy's,

Yes Grubstake, the platypus DD Pro coil is stuck on the 35, it is my favorite coil.

Take care,

Ed

Big Ed . The gold buyers up there have been paying low prices for years. They know that some of the dredgers will run low on cash sometime during the summer and need cash quick to keep going . They have the cash and are in the right place at the right time. Just business.===Bob

BIG ED, TRINITY AU HERE, SELLING GOLD UP HERE WHERE WE ARE TAKES JUST AS MUCH TIME AS RESEARCHING AREAS TO HUNT. THERE ARE PEOPLE IN OUR AREA THAT WILL SPEND GOOD MONEY ON GOLD. IT HAS TAKEN ME SEVERAL YEARS TO BUILD A BUYERS LISTS. I HAVE PEOPLE THAT WANT FINE INLAY GOLD THAT I GET FROM DRYWASHING, I HAVE PEOLPLE THAT WANT NOTHING BUT EARRING PIECES FROM MY DETECTING, AND I HAVE PEOPLE THAT WANT LARGER NUGGETS FROM THE AREA THEY LIVE IN THAT I HAVE DETECTED. I GUESS YOU COULD SAY YOU HAVE TO CULTIVATE, HOWEVER AT THE SAME TIME BE WARY OF CONTACTING TO MANY PEOPLE OR THE WRONG PERSONS. THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WILL GET VERY NASTY JUST FOR WHAT THEY THINK YOU HAVE. ONE OF EASIEST WAYS I HAVE SOLD NICE NUGGETS WAY OVER SPOT PRICE HERE IN TRINITY COUNTY OVER THE YEARS IS AT RESTAURANTS. YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MANY TOURISTS PUT OUT THE BUCKS TO IMPRESS OTHERS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CARRY A FEW NICE PIECES AROUND AND SHOW YOUR WAITRESS WHAT YOU GOT THIS WEEK, HEADS TURN , PEOPLE LOOK, THEN THEY ASK.....

TRINITYAU

BIG ED, TRINITY AU HERE, SELLING GOLD UP HERE WHERE WE ARE TAKES JUST AS MUCH TIME AS RESEARCHING AREAS TO HUNT. THERE ARE PEOPLE IN OUR AREA THAT WILL SPEND GOOD MONEY ON GOLD. IT HAS TAKEN ME SEVERAL YEARS TO BUILD A BUYERS LISTS. I HAVE PEOPLE THAT WANT FINE INLAY GOLD THAT I GET FROM DRYWASHING, I HAVE PEOLPLE THAT WANT NOTHING BUT EARRING PIECES FROM MY DETECTING, AND I HAVE PEOPLE THAT WANT LARGER NUGGETS FROM THE AREA THEY LIVE IN THAT I HAVE DETECTED. I GUESS YOU COULD SAY YOU HAVE TO CULTIVATE, HOWEVER AT THE SAME TIME BE WARY OF CONTACTING TO MANY PEOPLE OR THE WRONG PERSONS. THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WILL GET VERY NASTY JUST FOR WHAT THEY THINK YOU HAVE. ONE OF EASIEST WAYS I HAVE SOLD NICE NUGGETS WAY OVER SPOT PRICE HERE IN TRINITY COUNTY OVER THE YEARS IS AT RESTAURANTS. YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MANY TOURISTS PUT OUT THE BUCKS TO IMPRESS OTHERS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CARRY A FEW NICE PIECES AROUND AND SHOW YOUR WAITRESS WHAT YOU GOT THIS WEEK, HEADS TURN , PEOPLE LOOK, THEN THEY ASK.....     

TRINITYAU

Hey Ray,

Yes I know, I've been spoiled. I sold to only one guy for over tweenty years, and he passed away in Dec/05:-( I have found another buyer in Willow Creek, he pay's spot for rice grain an up, and 25% above spot for anyting over a penny weight;-) and discuss price on anything over an ounce...

Trinity County, is full of Meth Heads, just glad I'm 6'-3" & almost 300lbs, and have guns;-)

Take care Ray & hope works allowing you some free time;-)