"ALMOST 2-OUNCES TODAY!!"

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Leaverite - I forgot to tell you, since my field scale has bounced around in the truck for years it seems to be a bit off. Remember it was saying 1.49 - 1.50, but your new scale is saying 1.6 ounces. I knew I was finding more Dwter's .... LOL :rolleyes: As for the nugget, it had your name on it. I'll take the two ouncer out of that thick brush wash. :blink:

AZ4AU Mike - Thanks. I'm sure Leaverite would like one of those certificates for the Ouncer Club. You should see the nugget, it's really nice! Damn, how did I miss it .... :D

Colorado Bob - Leaverite just as good as any for instructions. Speaking of one-ounce nuggets, been to Alaska 3-years in a row now and no one-ouncers! :angry: That seems to be the easiest place to find them, but ...

Take care,

Rob Allison

WOW WOW WOW

The Big Red, another Coiltek sleeper coil that guys keep a secret.

It's the Big Brother to the popular Wallaby.

Way to go guys!

On vacation now, but I love to see those pictures!

BCOT!

DOC

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Doc - You have to love those Coiltek coils! ;) Now, get John G. off his butt and allow Trev to start some of those great ideas. You and Trev have been very good to me over the years. Thanks for sticking by this "Ma & Pop" dealer. :lol:

Lotsa Luck - Don't tell me you got into some gold! :D You know I always have detectors in stock, just let me know when you're ready. Any updates on the mine you were searching for?

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Lotsa Luck - Don't tell me you got into some gold!  :D  You know I always have detectors in stock, just let me know when you're ready.  Any updates on the mine you were searching for? 

Well, since my 3000 i am not totally convinced (as you know) that there is something better than the 2100 I bought from you. If I was, I'd buy one for sure. I'm doing some soul searching on it right now.

Only update is I found it and spent the week there.