Rob's Detectors

Every time I look at Rob's special for the month I think just how much better can it get! I don't think he can't be in it for the money with all the package has in it. The package I got my thinking this is got to be his best ever but its not true.

The only thing I'll say is Rob keep it up.If I had died when I got mine it would taken the mortuary three days to get the smile off my face. :D:rolleyes:

Chuck

• Admin

Hello Chuck,

Thanks for the kind words. Girlfriend just called and said all the GP3500's I have in stock are probably sold. I'm sure hoping Kevin at Minelab can get me some more ASAP! :P I try to run packages that include stuff people will actually use. Not knocking some of the other specials, but I see stuff in the bundles that will never be used.

Right now in my special I'm offering the latest and greatest Coiltek Li-Ion Battery System. I normally sell this system for $275.00, but FREE with the October Special. It must be a great special for customers, cause when I ran this special some time ago I couldn't keep a GP3500 in stock and it took several months to get them all in and shipped out.

Coiltek has sold over 1,200 of these system so far. Talk about an amazing battery system. I showed one to a customer last week at Rich Hill and he called about 2 days later and said he "Had to have one!"

Chuck, thanks for the purchase and I hope you get over some nice gold with your new Minelab detector! :D

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob I agree with Ridge Runner, I don't know how you do it. Shoot for that matter I don't know how Bill does it either. Both of you are Great. I'm glad I'm placer mining cause I would hate to try and pick between you two. Had to add the picture, sorry

Bob

:wub: Rob's Detector Sales,

I'm a happy customer of Rob's, and Coiltec coils :D

Take care,

Ed

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Thanks again for all the kind words! ;)

29Prospector - The whole deal with Minelab is kind of strange. For years they never regulated the price, so dealers could sell a detector for $25 over their cost if they wished. However, once other dealers found out about this (word would always leak out) they would complain about the guy selling for nothing and get him removed as a dealer. Now being a Minelab dealer you can't sell below the MAP price, but you can toss in $500 worth of FREE accessories .... Go figure. :( For the customers it's great, but for the "real" dealers trying to make a business out of it, it's extremely tough.

Hey, isn't it about time for that SD2200v2 metal detector? :D Just let me know.

Big Ed - Thanks for the kind words. There's no doubt you purchased your fair share of products from me. :P Thanks a million for all the business and support. Hope you're still finding some good pieces with the Coiltek Platypus Searchcoil.

Take care guys,

Rob Allison