Skunk off my back

Well Shep and I decided to go up to the hill side patch today, Skunks gone off my back, I got three nuggets today, a .7 DWT and a 1.4 DWT and a 4.4 DWT. Sheps got the skunk ow, it was his turn. But he's getting the gold anyway, to even up on a trade we made awhile back. Easy come easy go' Ha!@ Ha! Grubstake. Pictures

Well Shep and I decided to go up to the hill side patch today, Skunks gone off my back, I got three nuggets today, a .7 DWT and a 1.4 DWT and a 4.4 DWT. Sheps got the skunk ow, it was his turn. But he's getting the gold anyway, to even up on a trade we made awhile back. Easy come easy go' Ha!@ Ha! Grubstake. Pictures

Those are some very good looking nuggets. Thats one way to kick the skunk. Now pass so this way.

29(bob)

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

Great way to kill the skunk! :D That gold you're finding of there is one of a kind for character.

As for the Rich Hill pushes, the count was about 35 nuggets when I left this afternoon. I would assume more nuggets were found this evening after I left. The biggest piece that I know of was found by Jim P. and was approx 6 Grams. Most of the other stuff was ranging from 0.5 to 1.5 Dwt's in size. Nothing really large was found, which kind of shocked me for all the dirt pushed.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Nice ones there indeed. Glad to see you still getting the good stuff Grubby... I hope the platypus still gets a run now and then.

I know what you mean about the trash, where I go there is also no shortage of it and i believe it has got to be worth something in bulk! I made a promise to myself to not walk away from anything and I was rewarded as the bigger one I just found sounded exactly like the piece of wire I dug 1 minute before!

we just keep on keeping on us lot dont we...

good things come to those who wait...

persist and ye shall succeed!

every hole could have a golden lining!

Take care mate.

trev