Happy Birthday O29

Happy Birthday Bob,

You have all these nice folks thinking your an "Old Timer". If I'm right you just hit 60. Heck I did that in November. I still have one bracket to make on the plow before I can bring it up. I'll keep you informed.

I've been remodeling my oldest son's bathroom as a Christmas present for him and hs wife. I am almost finished. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Hope you have a great Christmas! Jeff

Thanks to all of you for your kindness and best wishes. I know by the date I'm 60, but my heart feels like I'm still 20. My body, well that whole different story.

Rob, When I got up this morning I new that there was a Minelab in the livingroom for me. It seemed to me that by the size of the box UPS delivered yesterday, thats all it could have been. But ,ah at last, the little people got it. My loving wife did add to the coin jar.

Thanks everyone.......

One Happy 29 Prospector :rolleyes:B)

Hey Bob Happy Birthday to you Brother! Wow 60, that's not bad at all. Like you said if the ole body would be like the mind we would all be young looking haha! I just turned 50 last month myself and that is young to me but my body doesn't think so. I also want to say Merry Christmas Bob and that goes for the whole bunch here too. So take care of yourself Bob and I hope your prospecting is going well. God Bless ya Bob CU later Amigo!

John Tomlinson, CET

John's Detectors

Blackwell,Tx.

Land of the Mighty Diamondback!

:D:D:D;););)

Hey Bob Happy Birthday to you Brother! Wow 60, that's not bad at all. Like you said if the ole body would be like the mind we would all be young looking haha! I just turned 50 last month myself and that is young to me but my body doesn't think so. I also want to say Merry Christmas Bob and that goes for the whole bunch here too. So take care of yourself Bob and I hope your prospecting is going well. God Bless ya Bob CU later Amigo!

John Tomlinson, CET

John's Detectors

Blackwell,Tx.

Land of the Mighty Diamondback!

:D:D:D;););)

Thanks John.

:D Happy Birthday Bob :D

Wish we were closer, would like too meet you, and other forum members - internet is great :D

Take care,

Ed

Ed, Joe, Grub & Bob,

Thanks guys.

As for the BBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBB, well keep them for me willya. Ed, we will meet someday, Grub, I'm with you. If I would have known I was going to last this long I would have done things a little different in the 60's. Mr. Bob, You old hoot. I'm still planning on something in Jan. You going space rock hunting this weekend at Franconia? If so, see ya there.

Bob

Thanks Ken. I know you are right behind me on this one.

You going to make it out before Christmas? Ron said that he will try to have the tractor work done by the end of the year for you. I will be going to Franconia this week end, are you going, if so I'll see you there.

Bob

Guest keninla
Thanks Ken. I know you are right behind me on this one.

You going to make it out before Christmas? Ron said that he will try to have the tractor work done by the end of the year for you. I will be going to Franconia this week end, are you going, if so I'll see you there.

Bob

Hi Bob,

I was going to try to make it out this weekend but I have an appointment on sat. that I have to keep. We will see about next week.

Have fun in Fanconia.

ken