MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ROB'S DETECTOR SALES

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Rob's Detector Sales will be closed from Satuday Dec. 23rd thru Monday Dec. 25th. Business will be up and running on Tuesday Dec. 26th. If anyone needs to contact me you can leave a message on the business line, email me or PM through the forums.

This has been one awesome year for business. Thanks once again to Minelab and Coiltek, every year continues to get bigger and better! :D

The true gold is the "adventures and friends you meet." I have had tons of great adventures into the goldfields this year and met some wonderful people. Seen some very nice nuggets found, even found a couple nice ones myself this year (over an ounce).

Thanks everyone for the business, loyality & friendship.

Merry Christmas,

Rob Allison

Merry Christmas Rob and Dawn,

Rob I hope my gift got to you in time. It should have arrived Friday or Saturday, I sent ot to your new address however.

DOC

Hello All,

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Rob's Detector Sales will be closed from Satuday Dec. 23rd thru Monday Dec. 25th. Business will be up and running on Tuesday Dec. 26th. If anyone needs to contact me you can leave a message on the business line, email me or PM through the forums.

This has been one awesome year for business. Thanks once again to Minelab and Coiltek, every year continues to get bigger and better! :D

The true gold is the "adventures and friends you meet." I have had tons of great adventures into the goldfields this year and met some wonderful people. Seen some very nice nuggets found, even found a couple nice ones myself this year (over an ounce).

Thanks everyone for the business, loyality & friendship.

Merry Christmas,

Rob Allison