Much too Quiet... What did Santa Bring you?

Hey Iggy, How ya doin, I highly recommend these. Ive been usin one of these attached to my hunt belt for over a year and it works great. Mine is not as fancy as your new one with all the extra pockets. Ill tell ya there great. I cant see the entry on yours but mine has a large mouth and its easy to put in ice cubes. Keeps ya kool on your back. I may have to upgrade, I like the extra pockets for all those little extra things we somtimes forget if there not packed.Great gift. someone was thinking when they bought you that. AzNuggetBob :)

• Admin

Hello Guys,

I received a new Detecting Backpack set up yesterday from "Santa Doc." I've tried all type of backpacks over the years, but I think I'm really going to like this one! The picture I'm posting don't do a whole lot of justice since it don't show the lower portion of the belt. This system is very slick and fits very well, much better than any Camelpak I've used in the past.

N220Thead.jpg

Will give it a try this weekend.

THANKS SANTA DOC!

Rob Allison

Well DOC brought me a couple of gifts also, one was a dandy fixed blade knife and the other was a new COILTEK Speaker amp set-up, works really well to. I gave my uncle my old amp, he likes it, he did not know what he was missing until he tried it this past weekend. His wife gave him a set of BOZE noise cancelling headphones boy there nice, but price wise really high. Like $340.00 but he said with his bad ears there worth it. I also got a couple of other things from DOC, but! Thats the last word on that. :P:P:P:lol::lol: Grubstake

Well DOC brought me a couple of gifts also, one was a dandy fixed blade knife and the other was a new COILTEK Speaker amp set-up, works really well to. I gave my uncle my old amp, he likes it, he did not know what he was missing until he tried it this past weekend. His wife gave him a set of BOZE noise cancelling headphones boy there nice, but price wise really high. Like $340.00 but he said with his bad ears there worth it. I also got a couple of other things from DOC, but! Thats the last word on that. :P:P:P:lol::lol: Grubstake

Merry Christmas Grubstake.

Question about the COILTEK Speaker amp set-up. Do these amp enhance the sound or just increas it?

With my bad hearing I just wonder if it will help me for small targets?

I will have to ask others on the hill next weekend.

Iggy

Well to answer both or your questions, Yes they look just like the old one, but the electronic's have been beefed up to drive the speaker, it makes the sounds very clear, Doc had a real good clasp put on them, so they{ the speaker will stay put where ever you put it on youe harness or even the detector. Give's you all the volume you need and more. Very nice set up. Going to be a good seller once people can listen to them. Grubstake. Yeh ROB I wish you could have come out too! Next time, there's always a next time. B)B)B)B)B)