Anyone going to 24K before AZO event?

My brother and I will be at the AZO get together; both are members of 24K. Brother lives in Mesa and would like to go up and "practice" (he and MXT are virgin to detecting). I realize he'll be on his own learning the detector, but he's looking for someone who could show him the lay of the land (where the claims are and maybe some basics?). He could maybe meet them in Congress? and follow them out. I'll even pay someone for a few hours of their time. PM me

Thanks, Shep

I would have if you did not push me down the hill just because I found a nugget and ripped off your Cabo........Just sitting here with my foot propped up enjoying the fire. Doesn't look good for AZ now. Jer B)

My brother and I will be at the AZO get together; both are members of 24K. Brother lives in Mesa and would like to go up and "practice" (he and MXT are virgin to detecting). I realize he'll be on his own learning the detector, but he's looking for someone who could show him the lay of the land (where the claims are and maybe some basics?). He could maybe meet them in Congress? and follow them out. I'll even pay someone for a few hours of their time. PM me

Thanks, Shep

Shep,

It will be nice to meet some of our far off friends in town.

I'm sure the weather will be absolutely great for mid February.

Looking forward in meeting you. :D

Iggy

Shep,

There are always lots of people at the 24K area. They are real friendly and you should not have any problems finding your way arround. If you stop at Stanton there is a dealer selling real good maps of all the claims.

Rolkat, he's got maps, just a greenhorn to all this. Don't even want him to be shot at! He's not as shy as I am, but never done this before. He'd like to go out before I get there, so be it. Appreciate all the help, will give him the numbers.

Shep