Last weekend at the 24K?

Good new? Well it rain very hard here, the good news is its going to move some gold. This is the hardest it has rained up here all year, prob. snow in my front yard in the morning. But I like hard rain, it sure makes it easyer to score a nugget, after it quits. Grubstake

• Admin

Hello Iggy,

Leaverite was out there and said only one nugget was found on push 1 during that Saturday. Push 3 still has been unproductive, but hopefully when it get a bit deeper it will produce more. Little Dave, assistant carekeeper for the LDMA Camp found 3 decent nuggets Sunday on push 1.

We found four nuggets (Leaverite, BillyAZProspector and I), but in a different area.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello Iggy,

Leaverite was out there and said only one nugget was found on push 1 during that Saturday. Push 3 still has been unproductive, but hopefully when it get a bit deeper it will produce more. Little Dave, assistant carekeeper for the LDMA Camp found 3 decent nuggets Sunday on push 1.

We found four nuggets (Leaverite, BillyAZProspector and I), but in a different area.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob

If push #3 does any deeper we will hit water. :D

Thanks,

Iggy

Yo Iggy...Thank you for the "I'd Rather Be Metal Detecting" decal...It's cool...I was out Saturday...Have to say the pushes just didn't get it...I think there needs to be a really deep push on the two that just aren't happening (1+3) or just don't waste the deisel and expand the three pushes that have been productive...Or maybe even start a couple of new ones...Anyhow, it's always fun and the 24K members are a great bunch of folks...Ellie's done a great job of pulling this all together....Cheers, Unc

I haven't snagged a nugget in there in the last 3 times I tried. :( So inorder to keep from going in sane I switched to Meteorite hunting the last few weekends. :) Been finding some good stuff on that front. Its nice to have options and alternatives to keep things interesting. Bought a coin machine in January as well. Still trying to learn the coin machine though, but I'm sure it too will payoff down the road. :)

Yo Bob & All...Push's 1 &3 can't get any worse...But I do know that a placer sluicing operating near the bottom of 1 is kicking butt....It's just some of these areas have fluffy overburden...When we start approaching bedrock, there's gonna be some awesome nuggets...I think we just have to drop the blade some to get to the gut...Cheers, Unc