What I wrote about my Sister-inLaw

We are here today to honor and lay to rest, Wanda Brown.

The Wife of Fred Brown,daughter of Mary Prichard, Sister of Dorthy Baldridge of Mariposa,Ca and sister to Earl Prichard of Lancaster Ca.

Wanda was the mother of three children, Chantell Brown , Jerrimiah Abston, and Bobbie Jo Ekren of Mariposa, Ca.

Wanda was born in Huntington W.V. and would have been 52 June the 6th of this year.

Wanda was a long time resident of Hornitoes Ca, and Mariposa. She has 9 grand children, and loved them all so dearly.

Wandas favorite times were spent on the Merced River, Panning gold and camping and fishing.

Wanda was sick for many years, and suffered very much. She was told 7 years ago that the cancer she had would kill her in 5! She was stubborn and beat that by 2 years.

She was preceeded in death by first her younger brother richard, then two years later her dad. Three years ago she again lost her older brother to a blood clot in his lungs, and last thanksgiving lost her older sister to infaseama.

Yes Wanda was a fighter, she wanted to live for her kids and grandkids, but lost the battle last night at 7 pm.

Wanda was not a church go'er, but was saved, and beleived in the lord as our savor.

She loved Fred, her husband of 7 years with all her heart. Fred took care of Wanda until the very end, last night.

Thats when the lord called her home, her last words werte I have to go now, Dad is here to get me.

She is with the lord now, and he has drawn Wanda close to him, as a mother would to a new born baby.

Wanda will never be in pain anymore and will not have to suffer the way she did for so long. As God doe's not like to see his children suffer or hurt either.

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD

I SHALL NOT WANT

HE MAKETH ME TO LIE DOWN IN GREEN PASTURES

HE LEADTH ME BESIDE STILL WATERS

HE RESTORETH MY SOUL

HE LEADTH ME IN THE PATHS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

FOR HIS NAME SAKE

YEA,THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH

I WILL FEAR NO EVIL

FOR THOU ART WITH ME

THY ROD AND THY STAFF THEY COMFORT ME

THOU PREPAREST A TABLE BEFORE ME IN THE PRESENCE OF MINE ENEMIES

THOU ANNOINTEST MY HEAD WITH OIL

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER

SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW ME ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE

AND I WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD

FOREVER1

tHANKS gRUBSTAKE

Grub we pass this way but one time.The things we say and do touch others lives in ways that makes the memory of us go on for ever.

I'd say you have it well worded and in what you said is a reflection of the type of person you are.

Just remember she will be digging up more gold than you and I ever will on earth.

Chuck Anders