Sorry for the delay

• Admin

Hello All,

Sorry I haven't been able to post the California finds and story as of yet. Been extremely busy with the business and playing catch-up. Dawn sold more metal detectors and accessories during the time I was gone than I did in a couple of months! :P I'm leaving out of town again, so I'm hoping she can continue the trend.

Leaving early Saturday morning. Maybe to a newly found patch that has produced some big lunkers, not far from a famous Tucson resident! :huh:

Will do my best to get the story and pictures up before I leave.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob

Everytime we hear your leaving town we jump on the phone and call Dawn.The only way that you can keep her on the line is to buy something.The thing she does is say what else do you need sweetie are honey and those words have never come from your lips. :blink::o I sure hope they never do!

Dawn I think I've talk with you one time and you were very helpful,professional person.Dawn tell Rob talk is cheap and you look good in the color of green. :rolleyes:

Chuck Anders

lol

Rob

The only way that you can keep her on the line is to buy something.The thing she does is say what else do you need sweetie are honey and those words have never come from your lips. :blink::o I sure hope they never do!

:rolleyes:

Chuck Anders