GRUBSTAKE'S GPX4000 ...

Yeh Jade, I will take some more of the honda 250 three wheeler and post them, I mad a front rack for it, and have a walmart plastic box bolted on the back to carry my detector and stuff in, I can get the detector, and 4 coils in it. Grubstake

• Admin

Hello NvChris,

Well I still would like to do it, but lets just say it pissed some other dealers off and it's on hold for the time being. :(

Looks like an interesting area you have been exploring over there. Have you tried detecting the placer drifts?

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Hello NvChris,

Well I still would like to do it, but lets just say it pissed some other dealers off and it's on hold for the time being. :(

Looks like an interesting area you have been exploring over there. Have you tried detecting the placer drifts?

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Rob,

It only pissed them off because you thought of it first. It is for a terrific cause and well worthy of what you had in mind! Too bad the "Other" dealers couldn't think like that! My hat is off to your efforts.

Chris Knepp