Coin Hunting

Rob you have the best nugget hunting forum and I enjoy it very much. My only trouble is I and many others live in other parts of the country that you can't find gold unless we make a long trip.

What I'd like to know is what will it take to add something for the coin hunters to post on? I know nothing is free but like I always told my kid's is it don't hurt to ask. The most I can say is NO!

You couldn't run me off from this Forum with the great people we have on here and what little I know about you,you got to be a good person. One thing for sure you've got to be the best nugget hunter!

Thanks!

Chuck Anders

Rob you have the best nugget hunting forum and I enjoy it very much. My only trouble is I and many others live in other parts of the country that you can't find gold unless we make a long trip.

What I'd like to know is what will it take to add something for the coin hunters to post on? I know nothing is free but like I always told my kid's is it don't hurt to ask. The most I can say is NO!

You couldn't run me off from this Forum with the great people we have on here and what little I know about you,you got to be a good person. One thing for sure you've got to be the best nugget hunter!

Thanks!

Chuck Anders

Hi Chuck,

I don't know what Rob will do about this forum but here is a forum that is mostly coins and relics.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/

I visit there once in a while

Ken