"PRE-ORDER LIST FOR COILTEK PLATYPUS SEARCHCOIL"

• Admin

Hello All,

I'm taking a "pre-order" list for the newest Coiltek Searchcoil, the completely waterproof 11-INCH ELLIPTICAL MONO" searchcoil. This coil will become a hot seller within no time flat. The coil is lightweight, completely waterproof and a true monoloop.

The coil is $229 + Shipping and Tax (Arizona residents only).

Get on the pre-order list today by emailing me, PM through the forums or give me a call.

Email - [email protected]

Phone - (623) 362-1459

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob!

I sent you a PM regarding the new Platy mono.

I'll call you later today or you can call me when you get a chance.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Have a great day!

Karl

• Admin

Hello Karl,

I have you down for a new Coiltek Platypus Mono. The pre-order list is getting bigger and bigger daily. Hopefully Doc can keep them coming ...

P.S. PM me your phone number again. :rolleyes:

Rob Allison

Hello Guys,

Forgot to mention Grubstake and I will be the first ones in the United States with this coil. The minute I receive this coil I will be field testing it and posting results. I think it's going to be a sleeper on the Minelab GPX-4000.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Matt,

Yep, I received your PM with the other stuff you want. I have you down for everything and have it all in stock. Will give you a call when the coils arrive and ship everything together.

Thanks for all your business and support. Hope to get back up there soon.

Rob Allison

Hey Rob,

Thanks for getting back to me regarding my order. Email me when things are ready to ship because I may add some other stuff to the list. It would be great to meet you if you make it back up this way. Hopefully go out for a hunt together. Too bad there is not more open space in NorCal to have a big get together with a bunch of the forum members. One of these days I hope to meet Grubstake and his buddies also.

Take Care,

Matt from Sac

• Admin

Hello Guys,

The latest update is Doc has shipped some of you guys your Platypus Mono coil directly. I think most of the guys on my pre-oreder list will have their coils coming to me with an exception of a few.

I have a long list here for a bunch of you guys plus other stuff you wanted to add to the Platypus Mono order. The minute the coils arrive I will make an announcement on the forum, plus try to call and email everyone.

P.S. I told Doc to tape a small coin between the coil and coil cover on Grubstake's!!! :P

Just a quick update,

Rob Allison