30 Nuggets in One Hole on the Hill

Yo All...I talked with Elly for a long time this morning and found out that, not only was a one ouncer found up on the 24K club claim, more than 30 nuggets came out of the same hole with several over 1/4 Oz. ... The finder is a club member and someone who sometimes lurks on the forums, but rarely posts...Amazing... She's going to try to get some pictures of the pile....WhoooHoooo...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

• Admin

Hello Guys,

I won't say the persons name, I will allow him to give all the details if he chooses. Yes, someone up on the 24 Karat Gold Hunters Club found over 30 nuggets in one pocket. They were working a small area with pick, shovel and bar. There are more pockets, you just have to find them!

Congrats to .... ;)

Rob Allison

Dayammmmmmnnnnn.......I know exactly where it is now!!! Damn near everybody in the club has beeped that spot, but he just wanted it more and went after it!!!!!!!!! And here's a couple of pictures of it.......... Way to go, G. ...Sorry for showing the spot... :D:D Congratualtions...Cheers, Unc

The fellow who found that pocket is a human backhoe. When he told me what he'd been finding and what he was doing to get them , I was amazed. It was 105 degrees and he was heading back up there to dig some more. He worked almost every day all summer when others wouldn't leave their AC unit. He made a similar find last year in another spot and when he got done there were 2 ton boulders flipped over and not a stone left unturned. He earned every crumb, and congrats to him. He wasn't waiting for the Bulldozer to come back. Atta Boy!!!!----Bob

Damn you Ron! :angry: you gave away my spot too. :huh::D What site/program is that Pic from?

I've seen the hole this guy is working in and he can have it. It's truely cemented gravel. I whacked a few of the clods in the pile and couldn't break them. Congrats to "G", you earned it. Later...Jim P.